Application range of anchor quality detector:
1. Quality inspection (anchor / cable length, grouting density and anchoring defect location) of anchor rod inspection (anchor pile);
2. Condition detection of long-term running anchors;
3. Quick selection of anchoring technology: fast test of anchors anchored by different anchoring methods can compare and evaluate the grouting quality and choose the most suitable anchoring technology.
2, working principle of anchor quality detector:
JL-MG (D) Anchor (Cable) Quality Detector is composed of transmitting seismic source, detector, host and analysis and processing software. The elastic wave generated by the transmitted seismic source propagates along the bolt and radiates energy around the bolt. The detector detects the reflected echo, and the signal is analyzed and stored by the detector. The energy intensity and arrival time of the reflected signal depends on the grouting conditions around or at the end of the bolt. Through processing and analysis of the signal, the length of the bolt and the overall quality of the grout can be determined
Fourth, the anchor quality detector system features:
1. High sampling accuracy: The AD sampling accuracy of the instrument is 24 bits, the sampling rate is 1000kHz, and the length accuracy can reach 8mm;
2. Low power consumption and long continuous working time: The instrument operates at a voltage of only 6 volts and consumes 0.8 watts. The battery can be used for 30 hours on a single charge;
3. Large reserves: can store 24,000 measured data;
4. Good contrast: good sampling repeatability, large screen display, three curves at the same time;
5. Good portability: the size of the host is 230mm × 180mm × 65mm, the weight is 2.0kg, it can work alone.
6. Beautiful and friendly interface: Chinese interface of the instrument, input is simple and fast;
7. The analysis software is powerful: it can intelligently establish the anchor model and corresponding analysis parameters, and has a variety of auxiliary analysis functions, such as: digital filtering, spectrum analysis, integration, differentiation and phase analysis, and automatic extraction of reflected waves (based on military radar Information capture theory);
8. Directly import the test results to the EXCEL number table and print the test result chart;
9. The output mode and content of the result report can be customized as required, which is flexible and convenient.